- RSS Channel Showcase 9805203
- RSS Channel Showcase 3612520
- RSS Channel Showcase 5556390
- RSS Channel Showcase 7724781
Articles on this Page
- 03/01/17--07:00: _Dogs and Umbrella I...
- 04/03/17--15:13: _Spring Cleaning Tips
- 05/08/17--16:15: _Yard Work Safety
- 06/07/17--09:17: _Father’s Day
- 07/06/17--09:18: _Vacation Travel Smarts
- 08/01/17--12:23: _Grilling Safety
- 08/01/17--12:25: _Back to School
- 09/05/17--09:30: _Distracted Driving ...
- 10/05/17--12:02: _Speeding: How It Af...
- 11/03/17--11:43: _Easy to Forget Clea...
- 12/03/17--17:06: _5 “Stay Healthy Hol...
- 01/16/18--16:22: _IS PLAN F GOING AWA...
- 02/07/18--01:37: _February is “Americ...
- 02/19/18--08:38: _Tackling Food Waste
- 03/16/18--15:07: _Spring Home Mainten...
- 04/04/18--15:16: _How to Cut Road Tri...
- 05/08/18--13:05: _Fire Extinguishers ...
- 06/05/18--09:16: _Boating Season
- 07/03/18--05:46: _Firework Pet Safety
- 10/08/18--17:35: _Disappointed with l...
- 03/01/17--07:00: Dogs and Umbrella Insurance
- 04/03/17--15:13: Spring Cleaning Tips
- 05/08/17--16:15: Yard Work Safety
- 06/07/17--09:17: Father’s Day
- 07/06/17--09:18: Vacation Travel Smarts
- 08/01/17--12:23: Grilling Safety
- 08/01/17--12:25: Back to School
- 09/05/17--09:30: Distracted Driving and Tips to Stop
- 10/05/17--12:02: Speeding: How It Affects Your Auto Insurance
- 11/03/17--11:43: Easy to Forget Cleaning Projects
- 12/03/17--17:06: 5 “Stay Healthy Holiday Tips” for This Christmas Season
- 01/16/18--16:22: IS PLAN F GOING AWAY???
- 02/07/18--01:37: February is “American Healthy Heart Month”
- 02/19/18--08:38: Tackling Food Waste
- 03/16/18--15:07: Spring Home Maintenance Tips
- 04/04/18--15:16: How to Cut Road Trip Costs
- 05/08/18--13:05: Fire Extinguishers for Your Home
- 06/05/18--09:16: Boating Season
- 07/03/18--05:46: Firework Pet Safety
- 10/08/18--17:35: Disappointed with low savings interest rates?
Love Bites — Why You Should Seriously Consider This Coverage… In today’s economy, everyone is pinching pennies. So why worry about umbrella coverage? Shouldn’t a home and auto policy leave you adequately covered? Unfortunately, we live in a world of lawsuits. Large damages can be awarded, be extremely expensive and have long-term financial impact. Those […]
Spring cleaning tips from Reed & Associates Insurance Of course, because spring is a time for new beginnings, cleaning and organization around the house are very popular this time of year. If you’re ready to tackle that monumental chore, read on for some helpful information. (And if you’re so tidy and organized throughout the year […]
Let’s Keep Our Lawns Looking Great! And Ourselves… Safe. For many of us and our neighbors, summer means more than sunshine and vacations. It also means working in the yard – often with tools that can be dangerous if not used properly. Each year about 400,000 people are treated for injuries from lawn and garden […]
Time to Honor Dad With summer drawing near and the weather warming up, Oregon’s neighborhoods come alive with the sights and sounds of the season: lawnmowers, power tools and backyard barbecues, to name a few. For many people, those things all bring to mind one specific person: Dad. And since Father’s Day is just around […]
Make your vacation a great one Whether you’re planning a trip to a local attraction in Oregon this summer, or headed all the way across the country, you want your vacation to be relaxing. It’s a getaway from work, not to mention your day-to-day life. So we’ve got some tips – from packing smart to […]
Summers mean backyard grilling – Safely! Just like hamburgers and hot dogs, a sizzling grill is a symbol of summer and grilling isn’t just about great food. Backyard barbecues often create treasured memories with friends and family. Keep in mind, however, that when you grill, you’re literally playing with fire. Thousands of residents each year […]
Insurance Tips for Back-to-School Time College is expensive enough without finding out too late that an accident or theft isn’t covered under your current policies. So, as you get your children ready to head off to school in the fall, there’s one vital “to-do” to add to your list (other than writing that tuition check): […]
Avoiding distractions while driving could save your life You’ve seen them on the roads; you might even know a few of them. And you could be one yourself. Distracted drivers in come in all shapes, sizes, ages and experience levels. Even if you’re not one today, you could become one at any moment — in […]
Slow down. Save money and lives. How many times has the following happened to you? You’re speeding down Adams Avenue when you spot a Oregon highway patrol car. You quickly hit the brakes and slow down, relieved that you didn’t get caught … this time. Now take a minute to think what could have happened if you […]
As a busy homeowner, it is easy to fall into the trap of pushing off tasks that maintain the long-term value of your home in favor of more pressing problems. That’s OK, to a point, as certain house-cleaning projects should be in the “long-term maintenance” category. But putting them on hold for too long can […]
Be the pinnacle of health and wellness this holiday season It goes without saying that keeping yourself and your family healthy through the holiday season can be a challenge. When you combine chillier temps, housebound days, year-end deadlines and pre-holiday preparation – not to mention kids passing around colds at school like they’re playing “Hot […]
As you may have heard, Medicare Supplement Plans C and F will no longer be offered beginning 2020. With a decision from Congress, Medicare Supplement plans will no longer be allowed to cover the Part B deductible after January 1, 2020. This is an effort to control costs, as medical costs are ever increasing. Congress […]
Is Your Heart Healthy? Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women worldwide. In United States, there are about 610,000 deaths annually due to heart disease. Traditionally, February is known for celebrating Valentine’s Day, but February is also literally “American Heart Month”, a great time to raise awareness, prevention and […]
How to Minimize Your Food Waste at Home Do you often find leftovers and spoiled products in the fridge and need to throw them away? Many of us don’t realize how much food is wasted & thrown out everyday in the US. Cutting off food waste begins at home, and you can make a big difference […]
Spring Maintenance for Your Home When springtime rolls around, almost everyone thinks of cleaning. That’s fine (we probably all need to do a little more of that, after all!), but there’s something even more important to keep in mind: home maintenance. So, when it’s time to set your clocks ahead for daylight-saving time and change […]
4 Tips to Help Costs on Your Next Road Trip There’s no better way to see the country than a road trip, and it’s also the way to travel if you’re looking to keep costs under control. To that end, here are a few ideas to help ensure you have a frugal good time out […]
3 Important Things to Know About Fire Extinguishers Whether your home is a three-story Tudor, a skyline-grazing apartment, or an RV on wheels, you need at least one fire extinguisher inside. But if you don’t have the right one, or you haven’t checked it recently, you may have a false sense of security rather than […]
It’s Boating Season Every summer, our team gets calls from customers after a fun weekend on the water takes a turn for the worse. Often, these accidents could have been prevented with just a few simple precautions. Here are a few tips we like – courtesy of our partners at Safeco. Don’t let an accident […]
How to Keep Your Pets Safe During Fourth of July Fireworks For most of us, Independence Day is a time to enjoy the pyrotechnics that mark the holiday. But for our pets, fireworks are another story. Many pets can be traumatized by the noisy rockets and firecrackers so many of us enjoy. At Reed & […]
Fixed Annuities may be an option for you… In recent months and years, we have visited with a large number of individuals that are disappointed with the interest rates that they are earning on their CD’s and savings accounts at the banks. At Reed & Associates we work with a large number of retired individuals […]