- RSS Channel Showcase 9828877
- RSS Channel Showcase 9616112
- RSS Channel Showcase 7194615
- RSS Channel Showcase 3320806
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/12--17:43: _One Solitary Life
- 09/26/12--22:44: _Medicare Supplement...
- 11/07/12--17:03: _How to Choose the R...
- 07/17/13--10:25: _What is the differe...
- 07/19/13--04:00: _Do I need supplemen...
- 10/07/13--11:32: _Obamacare’s Effect ...
- 10/14/13--13:28: _How much does Medic...
- 07/31/14--09:20: _What Medicare Suppl...
- 04/21/16--13:40: _#1 Medicare Supplem...
- 04/21/16--14:02: _4 Smart Ways to Cut...
- 06/02/16--13:35: _How Much Home Insur...
- 07/02/16--08:46: _5 Tips to Help Prev...
- 08/04/16--08:54: _How Safe Are Your V...
- 09/05/16--16:45: _Personal Umbrella I...
- 10/01/16--12:05: _Why an Independent ...
- 10/03/16--12:42: _Medicare Annual Ele...
- 11/16/16--16:01: _Holiday Travel Tips
- 12/05/16--10:08: _Preparing for Winte...
- 01/03/17--09:01: _Reduce Home Energy ...
- 02/01/17--06:00: _The Hidden Danger o...
- 09/06/12--17:43: One Solitary Life
- 09/26/12--22:44: Medicare Supplement Basics –“Medigap Insurance”
- 11/07/12--17:03: How to Choose the Right Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- 07/17/13--10:25: What is the difference between Medigap and Medicare Advantage?
- 07/19/13--04:00: Do I need supplemental health insurance with Medicare?
- 10/07/13--11:32: Obamacare’s Effect on Medicare
- 10/14/13--13:28: How much does Medicare Supplement health insurance cost?
- 07/31/14--09:20: What Medicare Supplement Do I Need?
- 04/21/16--13:40: #1 Medicare Supplement Insurance Question: IS IT COVERED??
- 04/21/16--14:02: 4 Smart Ways to Cut Insurance Costs
- 06/02/16--13:35: How Much Home Insurance is Enough?
- 07/02/16--08:46: 5 Tips to Help Prevent Tree Trouble Around Your Home
- 08/04/16--08:54: How Safe Are Your Valuables?
- 09/05/16--16:45: Personal Umbrella Insurance
- 10/01/16--12:05: Why an Independent Insurance Agent?
- 10/03/16--12:42: Medicare Annual Election Period
- 11/16/16--16:01: Holiday Travel Tips
- 12/05/16--10:08: Preparing for Winter Weather
- 01/03/17--09:01: Reduce Home Energy Waste
- 02/01/17--06:00: The Hidden Danger of Household Appliance Hoses
Let us turn now to the story. Here is a man who was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in another village. He worked in a carpenter shop until He was thirty. Then for three years He was an itinerant preacher. He never owned a home. He never […]
Learn these medicare supplement basics before you shop… Medicare Supplement Insurance, sometimes called Medigap plans, are insurance policies made available by private insurance companies that do what their names imply; they supplement or fill the gaps in Original Medicare coverage. To properly understand Medicare Supplements it is important to first have a basic understanding of what they […]
Medicare Supplement Insurance: How to choose the best plan Many people new to Medicare often believe Medicare will take care of all their medical expenses, but in actuality Medicare generally will only pay 80% of eligible costs less deductibles. The truth is, a Medicare supplement policy will be necessary to cover what Medicare doesn’t cover. Sometimes called […]
Medigap vs Medicare Advantage: What is the Difference? This is an important question and one in which there is quite a bit of confusion! Medigap (also called Medicare Supplements) and Medicare Advantage Plans are very much different, and it’s important to understand the difference. I like simple… and the simple and basic differences are as […]
Supplemental Health Insurance: Is it needed with Medicare? “Do I need supplemental insurance with Medicare?” is a question that is sometimes asked by individuals getting ready to go on Medicare or individuals that are already on Medicare. The short answer to this question – “Yes…” Medicare Supplement insurance (or Medigap insurance) supplement fills the gaps […]
The Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare) and its affect on Medicare: Hello, we wanted to touch base with you as we have been getting a lot of phone calls and inquiries about the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obama care) and it’s effect on Medicare. As many of you know, the Affordable Care […]
“How much does Medicare Supplement insurance cost?” is not a question that can be easily answered… There are many factors that go into being able to answer this question. Most importantly, it is best answered on an individual basis. The primary factors that go into answering this question are an individuals age, coverage choice, gender, […]
Like many questions, “what Medicare Supplement Plan do I need” is not easily answered and one persons “correct” answer may be different than that of someone else’s. The Most Important Thing to Understand The most important thing to understand when trying to answer this question is to understand that Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans (sometimes called […]
Medicare Supplement Insurance and Medicare Advantage Plans are two of the most common types of Insurance that we write for people, over the years we have helped thousands of individuals with their Medicare Insurance needs. One question that we are frequently asked is if a procedure, surgery or test will be covered? – a good […]
In today’s unsettled economy, many people are looking for ways to stretch their money—but sometimes this includes altering insurance coverage’s to dangerously low levels or eliminating coverage entirely. If you’re thinking about changing your coverage to save money, consider these key issues below — and give us a call. We can help make sure you’ve […]
The cost to rebuild your home is its replacement value. This can be very different from the estimated market value or actual purchase price. In most cases, it costs more to rebuild the home you own than to buy a new one. How much home insurance is right for you? Reed & Associates Insurance understands […]
Trees are pretty amazing things. They produce oxygen. They serve as natural air conditioners, both by blocking sunlight and through evaporation. And they even absorb sounds, helping to keep things peaceful. These benefits, along with countless others, are great reasons to keep the trees on your property in good shape. Looking for another? Unhealthy trees […]
Think fast – your tax return from 2014, where is it? How about your grandmother’s diamond watch? Is it in a secure place? Having a home safe means that not only are important documents and valuables protected from fire and theft, but that you also know exactly where they are when you need them. But, […]
To really feel secure about protecting your assets and your future, you may need the extra level of protection provided by a personal umbrella liability insurance policy. What’s Peace of Mind Worth to You? An umbrella policy provides additional layers of liability protection. If the liability limits are exhausted on your home, auto, or other […]
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value. With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Reed & Associates you get choices. Why? Because independent insurance agencies, like Reed & Associates, […]
The Annual Election Period (AEP) which begins October 15th and runs through December 7th is quickly approaching us. With few exceptions, this is the only time of year when you can make changes to your Medicare Insurance coverage (Part C) and Medicare Prescription Coverage (Part D ). The changes that you make during the AEP […]
Quick Holiday Travel Tips! Millions of Americans will do some traveling this holiday season – the majority of it by car. Of course, winter weather creates a unique set of challenges on the roadways, whether you’re simply driving around in La Grande or headed to Boise, Portland or beyond. At Reed & Associates Insurance, we’d like […]
Getting ready for winter weather Winter has arrived! But there’s still time to get ready for winter weather, including storms. Extreme cold is always a possibility here in La Grande, so we at Reed & Associates Insurance have compiled some tips to help you stay safe and limit damage. Preparing your home Perform basic winter maintenance […]
Stop Wasting Energy – and Money – This Winter Are you tired of high utility bills landing in your mailbox in? Not sure how to lower those bills without turning your heat way down or taking cold showers? Reed & Associates Insurance can help you with these tips: Nearly 70 percent of the average home’s energy […]
Should You Be Worried About Your Appliance Hoses? There’s a ticking time bomb in your La Grande, Oregon house right now, waiting to strike when you least expect it. In fact, there might even be more than one. And each can cause thousands and thousands of dollars in damage. We here at Reed & Associates […]