- RSS Channel Showcase 6212107
- RSS Channel Showcase 5970054
- RSS Channel Showcase 7909110
- RSS Channel Showcase 7303870
Articles on this Page
- 02/07/18--01:37: _February is “Americ...
- 02/19/18--08:38: _Tackling Food Waste
- 03/16/18--15:07: _Spring Home Mainten...
- 04/04/18--15:16: _How to Cut Road Tri...
- 05/08/18--13:05: _Fire Extinguishers ...
- 06/05/18--09:16: _Boating Season
- 07/03/18--05:46: _Firework Pet Safety
- 10/08/18--17:35: _Disappointed with l...
- 10/08/18--17:40: _AEP Notice: Medicar...
- 11/08/18--06:00: _CMS announces 2019 ...
- 02/07/18--01:37: February is “American Healthy Heart Month”
- 02/19/18--08:38: Tackling Food Waste
- 03/16/18--15:07: Spring Home Maintenance Tips
- 04/04/18--15:16: How to Cut Road Trip Costs
- 05/08/18--13:05: Fire Extinguishers for Your Home
- 06/05/18--09:16: Boating Season
- 07/03/18--05:46: Firework Pet Safety
- 10/08/18--17:35: Disappointed with low savings interest rates?
- 10/08/18--17:40: AEP Notice: Medicare Enrollment Period Approaching…
- 11/08/18--06:00: CMS announces 2019 Medicare Parts A & B premiums and deductibles
Is Your Heart Healthy? Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women worldwide. In United States, there are about 610,000 deaths annually due to heart disease. Traditionally, February is known for celebrating Valentine’s Day, but February is also literally “American Heart Month”, a great time to raise awareness, prevention and […]
How to Minimize Your Food Waste at Home Do you often find leftovers and spoiled products in the fridge and need to throw them away? Many of us don’t realize how much food is wasted & thrown out everyday in the US. Cutting off food waste begins at home, and you can make a big difference […]
Spring Maintenance for Your Home When springtime rolls around, almost everyone thinks of cleaning. That’s fine (we probably all need to do a little more of that, after all!), but there’s something even more important to keep in mind: home maintenance. So, when it’s time to set your clocks ahead for daylight-saving time and change […]
4 Tips to Help Costs on Your Next Road Trip There’s no better way to see the country than a road trip, and it’s also the way to travel if you’re looking to keep costs under control. To that end, here are a few ideas to help ensure you have a frugal good time out […]
3 Important Things to Know About Fire Extinguishers Whether your home is a three-story Tudor, a skyline-grazing apartment, or an RV on wheels, you need at least one fire extinguisher inside. But if you don’t have the right one, or you haven’t checked it recently, you may have a false sense of security rather than […]
It’s Boating Season Every summer, our team gets calls from customers after a fun weekend on the water takes a turn for the worse. Often, these accidents could have been prevented with just a few simple precautions. Here are a few tips we like – courtesy of our partners at Safeco. Don’t let an accident […]
How to Keep Your Pets Safe During Fourth of July Fireworks For most of us, Independence Day is a time to enjoy the pyrotechnics that mark the holiday. But for our pets, fireworks are another story. Many pets can be traumatized by the noisy rockets and firecrackers so many of us enjoy. At Reed & […]
Fixed Annuities may be an option for you… In recent months and years, we have visited with a large number of individuals that are disappointed with the interest rates that they are earning on their CD’s and savings accounts at the banks. At Reed & Associates we work with a large number of retired individuals […]
We take very seriously the responsibility that we feel we have in keeping you up to date regarding your Medicare related insurance options. We value your business and trust!! The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is quickly approaching – beginning on October 15th and running thru December 7th. With few exceptions this is the only […]
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) have announced the 2019 premiums, deductibles, and coinsurance amounts for Medicare Parts A and B. “CMS is committed to empowering beneficiaries with the information they need to make informed decisions about their healthcare,” said CMS Administrator Seema Verma. “In addition to the information we recently released for […]